Ravensblood Forest half-sweet white chocolate mocha
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
wrap soon?

samothes offers a smile as the male finally introduces himself - mink - making a gesture with his nose as if waving away the faux pas. mink goes on to give a rundown of his skillset - all useful, all suitable. he assumes this indicates the rufus-toned man's interest in joining their numbers, though it isn't, as far as he knows, entirely his place to guarantee a spot for him. he gives mink a slightly calculating look, and says, "the pleasure is mine, mink."

the look fades and he smiles again briefly, dipping his head. "we are still in the process of forming but i feel our time is fast approaching. our leader is a dark-furred man named constantine." samothes shifts slightly, as if to turn away, and pauses. "feel free to stay and get a feel for our group," he says, echoing vaguely what constatine had said to him, "you seem a smart sort - i'm sure you'd do well amongst us." it is not, strictly speaking, an acceptance but an invitation - something the scholar thinks will not overstep any boundaries as a subordinate (for now, he thinks) member of their forming ranks.
Messages In This Thread
half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 03, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 04, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 08, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 09, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 10, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 12, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 12, 2017, 03:20 PM