Bearclaw Valley I slithered here from Eden
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Being wrong was something Larus had always been good at. He was wrong now - thinking that there was a bear watching him when in fact, it was a wolf. He was wrong for being here evidently, at the very least judging the place to be safe enough to travel through. The beast that emerged and confronted him wasn't a bear at all - perhaps carrying the tact of one, but nothing so large or intimidating. Larus was caught by mild surprise when the stranger approached him but he held his ground, becoming an unwavering stone while he took in the scene. The stranger was proud and angry all at once. Pale-furred and indignant, demanding answers in the manner of an angry old man versus some nosey child invading his lawn space.

Larus watched him, sized him up, deemed him to be impressive yet not all that threatening; he estimated the guy's age with a glance, presuming they were near the same, but his analysis stopped there. The young man wasn't about to be rude to this guy (he'd already pressed his luck by staying so long in this empty valley), but Larus wasn't exactly thrilled for the company either.

I was just passing through. Found your scent plenty of places, but seeing as it's the only thing here besides the bears, I didn't think much of it. Honesty might've been the best policy here; however, the wandering Sveijarn had not decided on how he would introduce himself just yet, so he left that tidbit out. It had been a struggle to reunite with what once was. Larus wasn't sure how he wanted to approach his identity yet, whether he liked being Larus or preferred being Tryphon - he had more practice as the latter, after all. Are you planning on building something here, or do you just have a thing for bears? If he was - and Larus did have some hope - then maybe he wouldn't have to move on after all. Although this guy wasn't doing the greatest at representing himself or the valley.

Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by Larus - November 06, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Xan - November 08, 2017, 03:54 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Larus - November 08, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Xan - November 21, 2017, 04:30 AM