Breath of life
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
For @Ferdie Von Pelt and @Jace but anyone can join. This takes place after the fight

Sky was worried about Jace he wasn't telling her something, something she was missing. She hadn't talked to Fox lately and she would have told her. She walked around looking for Jace and Ferdie, she didn't care if she was out of the borders, she had a dying best friend out there and his friend too. Any friend of Jace's was hers. She wandered around. She prayed to god he wasn't dead and Fox wouldn't find her. Fox was small, but still capable of killing Sky using the teeth Sky had seen before. Sky could kill her too, but she was in a pack and she was her alpha. Sky smelt some blood in the air. She approached it.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was laying sprawled out on the ground just sleeping. His neck wasn't so matted though it still hurt. The fight had exausted him and he was trying to get some of his energy back. He heard some noises and he was up immediately thinking Fox was near to finish him off. Looking around with bleary sleep filled eyes. He growled in the night towards the sounds. WHO goes there?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky gulped." J.. J.. Jace? are you ok? Sky was terrified she walked closer to him. She saw him lying on his side. Her eyes were filled with worry. " What were you hiding from, and don't lie or change the subject." Sky was done with his changing of subjects. She stared down at the wolf who used to be tough and now was so frail.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie was laying next to Jace, not wanting to be far from him. Truly after being chased off not able to get far enough away even if he wanted to. He felt he owed Jace a life debt and in his own way he would find a way to re-pay him.

Jaces growl woke him and he lifted his head quickly to ascertain the threat very quickly he regretted the motion. Ferdie noted the look in her eyes and her serious tone, so he told he blatantly a trait he'd picked up from Fox whom had very little use for words Fox chased us off... we are not welcome back.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood towering over sky without meaning too she was just small. i have blind rages sky as does ferdie. That's why i try not to get angry. He shifted and sat back down just looking at her, wondering if she'd still see him as her friend. After all he or ferdie could hurt her if they got angry enough. I didn't tellyou before because i didn't want to scare you.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky was shocked. Jace hadn't told her that. She had never held a grudge ever. " Jace why didn't you tell me that, and thanks for telling me Ferdie." Sky was serious and she was almost never serious. She licked some of the wounds on both wolves hoping it didn't hurt them. She went over to her plants and went over to a water source and washed the thorns off. She grabbed leaves and vines and made things to cover the wounds. She had made a thing for around the neck for them that had yarrow and other things for healing. She had collected and dried meat for them all. She had all the necessities.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie closed of eyes feelign a fool he jumped into a conversation he had no idea was going on, and added information that was not only NOT needed but probably not necessary. he tensed as she licked him and drew a deep breath holding it. but he did need to be tended so he waited it out and when she was done her ministrations she looked upon her with soft eyes Thanks... he tried to recall if Jae had used her name and he not not, he still didn't know her name and now he felt more out of the loop then before.

jace had effectively cut what the pair was afflicted with down to a very cut and dry version of it. Ferdie yawned and winced the wound just below his cheek on his neck bothered him. Ferdie stared at the meat, wanting the eat so badly but not willing to just take food especially from a female. umm.... He asked by way of distracting himself What is your name fair lady?
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
" Oh you must have not caught it, its Sky." She saw him look at the food." Eat up. I brought some for everyone." She saw Ferdie wince, she would have done that if her wound on her neck was like that and surely enough he had one right where she thought hers would be. She licked it gently. She had never been fond of blood, but know was an emergency and he needed it." I don't seem to have caught your name either, I'm not very good with names, but if I study it hard I can remember it." Sky had smelled his fur and memorized his smell for if she ever needed to find him. She had licked most of the wounds clean from both of them. She then gathered and cleaned some water.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace sighed after most of the matted fur and loose skin and blood was gone. thank you sky. he smiled at her softly, wondering what were they going to do now. He turned blue eyed gaze towards Ferdie. What are we going to do now friend?

He bent his head and grabbed some slivers of food to eat. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until now. Even the small amount he had had earlier was not enough. He felt weak and tired but he was ready to move on with his life from here on out.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt, had never truly had a wolf dote upon him before, and he was not all that comfortable with it. However he was unable to clean himself and so allowed Sky to help him, glad to see she was helping Jace, for his heart was heavy with the sorrow of his actions whither he had been in his mind or not.

Ferdie careful looked toward the mountains and spoke to them both I crossed a mountain many many months ago, I think we could head back there and perhaps find a safe place there; out of harms way, perhaps offer a pack to those in need? Ferdie turned and looked at Sky What say you Sky? if Jace agrees..
Will you travel with us and join us on the mountains we could use a wolf like you so able and willing to care for others

Ferdie reached of the food and ate it carefully, having not eaten in weeks he didn't' want to upset his stomach and dried meat was a wonderful way to introduce his stomach back to food. Oh he added thoughtfully between chewing I am Ferdie Von Pelt

editing the typos *glares at the typo demon*
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky had more meat she left in a bush around here. She quickly walked over to the bush and pulled out a dead deer she had killed earlier before. She pulled the deer and set it in front of Jace and Ferdie." Eat guys I don't want you to starve on the way to the place." She felt a lot better since she had heard some of the truth. She devoured some deer, for she seemed to be hungry, but she left most of it for the boys." Ferdie I could never pass up an option like that.... I would be leaving my creek and the wolves but, YES I will join you!! Also thanks for saying that" Sky did a wolfish smile, and she had never smiled like that before.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I understand that that question was repetitive.

Jace smiled and nodded his head that works for me. I've always liked mountains. he wasn't sure how it would go starting their own way. He also knew that it would be a harsh existence, living on a mountain, but they could do it. he and Ferdie were both strong it was not that hard for them to make a life.

He smiled at Sky and then he spoke completely serious. Now listen Sky this is just in the works so I don't want you to leave until we tell you too. You need to be safe we will call you when the time is right do you understand?
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt returned Sky's wolfish smile and she chuffed a laugh, Sky you could return back to swiftcurrent and tell us what Fox is doing and how the pack to reacting be our eyes and ears, be sure they are not planing to come and kill us, but please for the love of all that is sacred be careful
do not speak of us and perhaps take a bath so you do not smell of us

particularly Ferdie was interested in a pack meet if Fox called one now that he could not see or hear anything about it.

He knew he was not Foxs favorite so he would not be missed by the red furred femme. Jace had proved over and over again how loyal and utterly useful he was. He wondered if Bazi was upset by Fox chasing him out he wished he could find these things out, but all of these things were of little consequence compared to what they were planing right now.

He wondered if it was even safe to send her back in there with Fox still at the helm
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
"Sure Ferdie, and Jace i won't go ok, but I will come here and update you guys on things, last thing I remember is that Fox was or is having a meeting with the other wolves about you guys"
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace pricked his ears forward at Ferdie's words. He got momentarily worried that in eagerness to help Sky may get hurt, but then he realized she was a full grown wolf she could take care of herself if needed. He agreed with everything that Ferdie said and then he spoke If that's the case Sky you better go and take a swim before the meeting. We'll leave the territory. One of us will be back in a few days to either talk to you or collect you deal?
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
" Ok Jace I will." Sky nodded as she understood. She came to Jace and nuzzled him. " Goodbye." She then went over the Ferdie and nuzzled him." Goodbye to you as well Ferdie, even though we haven't really known each other very long."