Dragoncrest Cliffs there is a special place in hell: it's really hip, very exclusive
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
At first she does not notice the flag in the short distance, too focused on the weird looking birds. They are large, but still short and fat and she can’t imagine they can fly too far like that. Every other bird she’s encountered has been relatively small, narrow, and takes flight easily. These simply meander awkwardly through the territory and while they seem to ask a little weird—likely with the oncoming three wolves in their presence—she doesn’t do much. She isn’t even sure she knows how to take one down, either, or what they are capable of, but she doesn’t have to think long on it before the tail in the distance moves and it is only a few short moments before someone approaches.

Furi doesn’t know much about the other younger wolf. Her first several weeks in Drageda she’s spent alone and then most of her time with Blixen, and she isn’t certain of the boy’s name that approaches. Bobby? Her brows furrow and she narrows her eyes upon his approach, uncertain how he’ll react to her presence. Artaax hadn’t been very kind and welcoming to her, choosing to ignore her like an outcast, and part of her expects the same from this one. However it does not seem to be the case today and he points out one particular bird—the most dominant looking one of all—and announces that’s the one they are going to catch.

While she has no knowledge on how to catch any bird, she’s about to open her mouth to ask how but she doesn’t have the chance. Soon the birds are squawking, flailing, and attempting to fly in their direction. They don’t get too far off the ground but her eyes widen, seeing a flash of grey in the distance, and without much prompting, she rushes toward the flailing and fleeing turkeys like a kamikaze pilot into the sea.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes