Dragoncrest Cliffs there is a special place in hell: it's really hip, very exclusive
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Everything happens so quickly that she can’t formulate what to do or how to even try and catch them. When she gets close to the ones that remain on the ground, she tries snapping and if anything only gets a mouthful of feathers and nothing of actual sustenance. She chases one for a long moment, too, before it dramatically takes a brief flight and is soon out of reach. Furi’s chest heaves as she takes in several deep breaths of air, struggling to catch her breath that she’s temporarily forgotten about the other two wolves. Her stomach still rolls with hunger and her head hangs a little low in defeat.

When she hears Bobby shouting at Dalia—that’s her name!—she instantly turns around with her fur bristling around her neck. She wants to shout at him for getting angry, as she had with Blixen only a few days ago, but she doesn’t know him (or her, either) and she holds her tongue. Dalia’s meek voice responds and she can’t hold back anymore. She can’t just let him be mean to her, too. What is wrong with them?

Furi tightens her jaw and trots back in their direction, moving to stand close but she does not get between them. He doesn’t look like he’s going to get aggressive with her but her brows furrow and she narrows her gaze. “She didn’t know we were here, it wasn’t her fault,” she says with more confidence in her voice than she expects. “I’m hungry too, and she probably is, right?” she asks, swinging her head over to her. Otherwise, why had she tried to hunt the turkeys in the first place? “We can find something together,” she says though her gaze is softer upon the girl and hardens the moment she turns back to Bobby. She may not know either of them that well and they may have been born here but she does know she has rank over either of them.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes