Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She does not notice Murdock off to the side until he chuffs. Her ears twitch flat against her head and she slows to a stop, glancing over to see who is calling to her. Her last interaction with Ezekiel hadn’t been that great but feeling fearful of someone she’s known for a long time is the last thing she wants. It is only a small part of her that realizes she can’t keep this up forever but the rest is drowned out by illogical string of thoughts and paranoia.

Noma tightens her jaw and glances the way she’d came for any sign of Valette following her and back to where she’d been going for any sign of Wardruna and when neither are evident of any arrival, she returns her green gaze back toward him. In that moment, she realizes she doesn’t know (remember?) his name and Wardruna hasn’t spoken of him since (not really, anyway). Instead of speaking, she wags her tail a little, beating the inside of her rear legs and nothing more.

Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM