Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
304 Posts
Ooc —
Although part of him was tempted to put his head back down and release the girl from any obligation to stay and interact with him - he sensed that she was uncomfortable enough already - he had told Valette that he'd keep an eye on the situation. That meant it would probably be smart to try and get her to open up to him, far-fetched as the idea seemed.

"Ain't gonna hurtchya, girl," he said to her, not liking the way she was holding herself. Murdock, for his part, remained lounging and lazy. His wound was on full display. There could hardly be a more non-threatening wolf in the pack between the two of them in that moment.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Murdock - November 19, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM