King Elk Forest we were hoping for some romance, all we found was more despair
165 Posts
Ooc —
To her surprise, he says yes; she thought that he would refuse, surely, the herbs offered to him by a stranger. A ghost of a smile tugs at her lips, and carefully she plucks a few leaves from the stem and offers them to him, a little eager to see if he likes them as she does. 

His next question catches her off guard, but does not completely shock her. "I don't know,"  She admits, flicking her tongue around her fangs and catching a fragment of mint. Surely this must sound a little odd, and she has never truly dwelt long on her fractured memories, uncertain and murky as they are she wants little to do with them. "lots of places."  she amends, for while she can't quite remember her first place, her family's pack, she remembers many places besides. She cants her muzzle, thinking, a moment.  "the first place was called Drageda, I think."  Sometimes there are memories of a journey, of somebody called Molech, but she discounts these on account of being vague and even more confusing. Truly, everything before Undersea is confusing. 
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
RE: we were hoping for some romance, all we found was more despair - by Anatha - December 01, 2017, 05:37 PM