Redhawk Caldera Once again I must part
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood didn't have a good feeling about this meeting called by Sebastian, and as his friend began to speak, he found he was right. While he didn't have as violent a reaction as Finley, he still understood her anger. This wasn't a good time for two of their able-bodied, fully-grown members to depart -- and seemingly on just a whim. But at the same time, he could see Sebastian's perspective, as well.

Finley's sharp words drew questions from Andalusia, and after touching his muzzle gently to Finley's shoulder in an attempt to calm her, he replied, "We have recently talked with the commander of Drageda about allying with her pack to confront Blackfeather. They're the wolves that attacked Wildfire and Titmouse and countless others." They would need to speak to the pack as a whole, and soon, but things were still relatively up in the air.

He shifted to look squarely at Sebastian. "If you feel like this is the right thing for you to do, then go. But you might want to steer clear of here for a while, because I don't know how things will turn out with Blackfeather." His advice was given simply for Sebastian's protection, but he had to admit that he felt a twinge of bitterness.
Messages In This Thread
Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 23, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Andalusia - November 27, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 29, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 17, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 29, 2017, 12:16 PM