Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Oh, alright. Sorry about that. I'll change to a darker color for this thread. :) see if this color works.

"If you want me to stop acting like a 'creep' then stop talking to me all the time!" The imagined Itzal had fully materialized in his eyes, and it was baring its fangs back at him. He assumed an attack posture, ready to strike the apparition.

"Shut up and give me some peace for o- he stopped when a soft bark met his ear. The hallucination of Itzal disappeared as he turned to the sound. A russet and gold wolf with yellow eyes stared uncomfortably at the dark furred assassin. He relaxed slightly, letting his hackles lay flat and his tail to droop slightly. He nodded to the wolf, acting as if nothing happened. "Greetings."
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 24, 2014, 10:34 AM