Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
I like the idea of it being a quail! :3
It wasn't too long before Mordecai caught a glimpse of Kaname. It lasted a second, replaced then by the flash of green terrain, and then his attention shifted entirely back to the prey at hand. He thought maybe there were some tail feathers to be had, but the damned creature had managed to stay a couple of steps ahead of the ruckus left in his wake. It sped one way and he followed, doubled back on another before bolting in another direction altogether. It would not be easily caught, which added to the irritation in the Ostrega that pursued it.
Growling bitterly as he hopped through a thick patch of too tall grass, Mordecai found that his plan of telling it where to go wasn't exactly going to plan as he had hoped. Instead it was telling them all where they could go, and probably where they could stick their hungry teeth too. But the chase was really half of the fun, and beneath his now aggravated exterior, Mordecai was loving every moment of it. His only hope now was that they could tire it, lest it got away.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 14, 2014, 02:25 AM