Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
It seems so! But, summer's good for lots of stuff. Also figured we should push this towards a close... and maybe have an updated thread? I figure Kaname would have spotted Mordecai at the meeting Jinx held. :D
They pursued and pursued that quail for what began to feel like an eternity. Mordecai felt himself wanting to tire out after a few minutes. Not that he wasn't cut out for chasing down something, but the bird was beginning to seem like more trouble than it was worth. He and Kaname both had snapped after it time and time again, and it evaded only by minuscule proportions.
But then the time came when the bird did in fact falter, and Mordecai threw himself at it with more gusto than he expected. Seizing the bird between his powerful jaws, he rolled across the thick grass with no grace at all, rising just as quickly back to his feet to violently shake the quail to its end. It came quick; the sound of pain and fading tension turned to silence and the bird went limp.
It was then that he found himself spying out his hunting companion through the foliage, a quick nod to show that the job was done. The wandering Ostrega was thankful for the help, and dropped the prey at his feet to nudge it towards Kaname, willing to share what there was of the meal with the strange Silvertip wolf.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 01:23 PM