Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi hums quietly, considering the question. She hadn’t really considered it being dangerous or not because it hasn’t happened and… the rest of the wolves stay in there. They wouldn’t stay somewhere dangerous, would that? “Um, well… it hasn’t yet and it doesn’t drain all the time but the cavern is pretty big and there’s some plants and stuff, so I guess it could absorb it?” she offers, even if it doesn’t make sense. Grass doesn’t necessarily act as a sponge but the ground is soft and… well, it’s the best she can currently come up with.

“And yeah, there’s one. Portia. She’s nice. Dio is her mate,” she says. The two wolves are completely different but she likes both of them in their own way. “They have two kids, too, close to our age,” she explains but has only ever met Dalia. The other one, Sirio? Blixen told her he was weird and she hasn’t really seen him or anything and she certainly doesn’t go out of her way to try and find him. Honestly, she doesn’t have a lot of interest in Artaax or Bobby either. They seemed to be busy with other things, though, but she can’t deny she’s much more fond of Blixen out of all the others their age.

Furi glances toward Rose every so often and after a few seconds, she trips over something on the ground. It isn’t enough to make her fall on her face but she can’t hide the fact it almost happened. Glancing forward, correcting her gaze and straightening out her form, she pays a little more attention. The fallen logs she’d slept near last night are up ahead, but they are not the hollow ones. She bumps a little into Rose so they can walk around it, instead of trying to climb over, and keeps going.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 26, 2017, 04:48 PM