Blacktail Deer Plateau stars are not small or gentle
forged of iron
15 Posts
Ooc — hel
thank you!

The male that greets her is young but adult-sized, certainly larger than her and Stitch watches him with a wag to her tail in a friendly, if not timid manner. His coat is a rich brown and grey agouti and his eyes are a deep green — the color she imagines the forest leaves around them would be in the midst of summer. Her ears slink back against her skull though, wondering if this is the moment under the spotlight that she chokes up. Now is not the time for that Stitch. “Uh, hi!” She blurts out when she realizes that it’s probably been a few beats too long since she was expected to reply. “We’re looking for a pack.” She is about to gesture to Frank who is already a beat ahead of her and scuttles down her front left leg to plop down on her paw. Stitch doesn’t want Frank to feel like she’s not included but she’s not wolf and therefore would bear no rank aside from maybe residential cutie pie ( in Stitch’s biased opinion, anyway ) so she includes her, too. Stitch blinks owlishly at the boy when he lets out a uh as he looks to Frank and then back to Stitch.

“This is Frank, or well she likes to be called Frankie too. She’s a baby raccoon,” Stitch does not state this is in a condescending manner but in a proud PTA mom way. “I adopted her about two weeks ago.” Lookit this cute thing I’ve kept alive for two weeks, Stitch’s beam down at Frank seems to say. After a moment Stitch refocuses her attention back to the boy. “Oh! I’m Stitch. Well, my name’s actually Salvatrix but I don’t think I’m not much of a Salvatrix so I go by Stitch.” She’s rambling, speaking in a rapid fire manner that showcases her nerves. She doesn’t mean to broadcast it so loudly but she word vomits when she’s nervous and her timid nature makes most social interaction nerve wracking. Especially important social interactions. She offers a little wave of her tail, in neutrality and friendly manner because she really just wants this to go well.
363 words
a little rusted perhaps
but still i endure
Messages In This Thread
stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 11:48 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - December 10, 2017, 07:03 AM