Blacktail Deer Plateau stars are not small or gentle
forged of iron
15 Posts
Ooc — hel
He introduces himself as Kieran and continues with that he’s a hunter. She makes a small hum in her throat: impressed that he had a title being as young as he is; though Stitch is no expert at determining ages. Her own age is probably rather ambiguous given on how she acts alone — Stitch supposes she’s not much of a quote unquote adult. For all she knows Kerian is more of an “adult” than she is. His questions regarding Frank are valid and but the fact that they nevertheless surprise her makes her realize that she’s never considered it: that anyone would want to eat her baby ( because Frankie’s become her baby and no one was ever going to convince her otherwise, thankyouverymuch ). Would they eat a wolf cub just because it didn’t belong? Frankie wasn’t a wolf cub, however and Stitch is fully aware of this. “Well,” Stitch’s tongue ties and she chokes on her words for a second, drawing back with slight indignation. “Because — because I won’t let anyone hurt her.” Frank was a baby, an orphan. A victim of cruel circumstance and was it so bad of Stitch to want to give her a better life? A life where, admittedly, she didn’t get eaten? A life where maybe one day she was released back into the “wild” to be with her own ilk? Stitch lets out a low huff, having never paused to consider that it was Frank that would not be accepted ( frankly, she’s appalled ).

She hasn’t offered them anything worth taking implied that they humor her and let her keep her adorable baby raccoon. Or, rather, implied that the two were a pair and that you couldn’t buy one without the other. She knows this isn’t looking very good for her presently. She’s ready to nudge Frank to climb back up her leg and take her usual seat so they could take their leave but hesitates before doing so. Still hopeful despite the bleak feeling she’s suddenly getting. “See, Frank and I are a package deal. If she’s going to be a problem or unwelcome then maybe we should just skip ahead to the part where I leave.” Stitch’s words sound sad to her own ears, and she can’t help but feel dejected but the truth is she doesn’t really see the point in going through the rest of the process if she’s only going to be turned away in the end or asked to leave Frank to die which is essentially the same thing in her mind because she’s entirely unwilling to do that.
436 words
a little rusted perhaps
but still i endure
Messages In This Thread
stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 11:48 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - December 10, 2017, 07:03 AM