Blacktail Deer Plateau stars are not small or gentle
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
She seems slightly taken aback at his question at first - had she assumed the question would not be asked? It was hardly something he could put aside... having a raccoon as a companion wasn't exactly normal, he wouldn't lie. But still... there was something rather intruiging about it. He was most curious.

Her words made him shake his head, as he squinted his eyes in thought. He supposed... the raccoon... it could stay, right? If she was to be accepted, the raccoon could come too? As long as it didn't cause a fuss, and wasn't a nuisance to keep around... surely it was fine. Grayday wouldn't mind, right? Kieran spoke up again. "No. I mean... The raccoon can stay, if I accept you in. I guess I don't see a problem with it." Then he paused, wondering if she would answer his last question.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 11:48 AM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Stitch - November 27, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: stars are not small or gentle - by Kieran Adrien - December 10, 2017, 07:03 AM