Stone Circle If I never knew you
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
As the time went on, Steph's hope of having any type of relationship with her father dwindled more and more, until it was speck. Then, it was gone. Her face fell into a disappointing expression, upset that multiple people told her she should give him a shot, at least get to know him, and he had ignored her call. 

Her disappointment turned into anger; something Steph had never felt before. She didn't like it, but it had taken a hold of her and it was not going away quickly. Her ears turned back on her head, and she felt like she wanted to scream. He had let her down for the first time in her life, and it was never going to get that chance again. He had been absent up until several weeks, then he was promptly announced as her father. If this is what father's did, then she didn't want one. 

A chuff reached her ears, and Steph, who assumed it was Ezekiel, turned towards the sound, prepared to give a verbal lashing. When she saw it was Nanook, her jaws snapped shut, knowing her Aunt had done nothing to deserve it. No, she said curtly. And I don't want him to, she said honestly. He had, indeed, missed his chance. 

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
If I never knew you - by Steph - December 09, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: If I never knew you - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: If I never knew you - by Steph - December 20, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: If I never knew you - by Nanook - December 21, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: If I never knew you - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: If I never knew you - by Nanook - December 24, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: If I never knew you - by Steph - December 29, 2017, 06:49 PM