Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
When the first call went out of Day, Pema was struck with curiosity as to who could be knocking. When the howl was joined by another Pema stood up from where she had been resting. The call had sounded familiar in a way, but she couldn't place from where. Cat called out letting them know that she would be on her way and Pema decided that she too would greet them at the border. She didn't let out a call, and simply headed to the border. With Day out of the territory she thought it would be good for either her or Dawn to be at the border.

When she arrived Cat was already there talking to the two male arrivals. She arrived right as Murdock began to speak and she instantly recognized who he was. Still alittle bit away she didn't reach Cat's side till Murdock finished what it was he was saying. She let out a little cough to burst his bubble, maybe it wasn't only her that he chose to flirt with out of the blue. She just hoped that he wouldn't try to kiss Cat. That would have a much different ending then when he had done it to her. She glanced over to Cat and gave her a friendly smile before speaking. "Hello Murdock. Nice to see you again. How's your bite doing?" she asked with a slightly priggish tone.

She then looked over to the male that he was wish, she had missed his name, but she hoped it would come up again. He reminded her alot of Grayday. Where they also brother? She nodded her head to him before introducing herself, "Hello my name is Pema." she said with a smile. But to answer Murdock's question, "Grayday won't be back for another few weeks I'm afraid." she revealed. If anyone else had been at their door she wouldn't have given such specifics. But she had meet Murdock and believed that he was infact Day's brother. She looked over at Cat again giving her the expression that these two were probably cool.

Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM