Blacktail Deer Plateau finding a way to be whole
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori didn't need to wait too long - she'd heard Aditya's enthusiastic response and instantly her tail set to a wag. What she hadn't expected was the approach of another of the newer wolves, one who's name she couldn't recall. It started with an A, she thought, but then it seemed that half the pack had a similar title so that didn't leave her with many good options. Still, her own enthusiasm and generally friendly disposition meant it was rare that she met a stranger. She gave a low chuff when the other female approached, her eyes cutting quickly to Aditya when he stumbled across them. "Hey there," She offered with a smile to the pair. "I'm Catori," She offered her name for the benefit of the newer recruit. "And this is Aditya, if you haven't met. Forgive me, I don't think I caught your name on the grapevine." She had nodded towards the male when she said his name but her gaze had turned back to the female hoping for an introduction.

Still she wondered how much longer until the newest ranging group returned, anxious over having Grayday home. At least Aditya had the benefit of not having Dawn gone, something she might fondly tease him about - but maybe when they weren't in the presence of a relative stranger. "Things have been going well, although I wonder if Gray's regretting taking half the litter with him on the trip." She said with a laugh. Things had been relatively slow paced for her and Lavender, the girl taking her own time after the attack on the borders - and understandably, if Catori was asked about it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
finding a way to be whole - by Spiritwalker - December 16, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: finding a way to be whole - by Aliac - December 18, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: finding a way to be whole - by Aditya - December 18, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: finding a way to be whole - by Spiritwalker - December 28, 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: finding a way to be whole - by Aliac - December 29, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: finding a way to be whole - by Aditya - December 31, 2017, 01:28 PM