Blacktail Deer Plateau I can, and I will
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

When she was approached Catori offered a small smile, tail neutral even as it waved a couple times at her hocks. Her ears tipped forward a bit to listen to what the woman was saying before she gave a nod of her head. "He'd mentioned the trip - your brother lives out there, right?" She wanted to make sure she'd paid attention and heard properly, although she didn't quite know just what they were looking for or doing - but it didn't matter. She was itching to get out for a bit even though she was pleased with the state of her life. 

"I'm Catori, it's nice to meet you properly Aviana." She said with an easy smile. "I was thinking we could leave in the morning, if you're all set. Make sure we get back before too long or else Grayday might send half the pack to find us." There was a mirth to her voice showing her teasing nature and general good humor. She didn't truly think Gray would send anyone after them but then again, he'd already expressed a concern over winter in general so maybe if they took too long they would be hunted down. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
I can, and I will - by Aviana - December 21, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: I can, and I will - by Spiritwalker - December 22, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: I can, and I will - by Aviana - December 23, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I can, and I will - by Spiritwalker - December 26, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: I can, and I will - by Aviana - December 30, 2017, 08:43 PM