Bramblepoint the winding road
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock was equally surprised by the woman's admission, her tail wagging a few times. It was the first stroke of luck that the family had in what felt like months, and she was going to cling to the feeling. The fact that she had found the woman and by proxy Redhawk Caldera was astounding enough but the fact that she was Lagan's mother was just the icing on the cake. "What luck," Hemlock mused. "My Tapat has memory issues - he struggles and has no short term memory. The fact that he remembers Lagan at all, especially after so long, means that he truly must be special." Hemlock said with a grin. 

"I believe Lagan was the one who visited us, Tapat would most likely have gotten lost - I unfortunately never met him when he was there." Hemlock was eager to learn more about him. Not that she didn't think he was fine, upstanding young man, but it never hurt to learn more about the boy who her boy was so obsessed with. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
the winding road - by Hemlock - December 21, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - December 28, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - January 14, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - January 27, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - February 22, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - February 25, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - March 03, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - April 01, 2018, 07:51 AM