Bramblepoint the winding road
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock hadn't had someone grown to talk to in months it seemed. She hadn't exactly sought out anyone's company either - reclusiveness felt almost natural to her at this point. Having Finley there and having an adult conversation was so welcome - but of course it fell to their children. It was natural to most parents it seemed and Hemlock wasn't going to back off either. "Tapat has helped me considerably with my children as well - my wife died, and my husband had to handle business in his natal pack." She explained smoothly. It didn't even seem to register to her that she might need to explain her unique marriage, she was too focused on Tapat and Lagan. 

"So, do you wonder if we may be in-laws someday?" She asked with a little glint to her eyes. She wouldn't despise the possibilities especially of grandchildren but then Tapat wasn't old enough (Was he? She didn't actually know when he'd reach maturity. He'd always be her baby) and they'd have to have a surrogate. "If you can direct me I can bring Tapat to visit." Hemlock was eager to see how they all interacted so she could judge the family that might end up as part of hers. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
the winding road - by Hemlock - December 21, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - December 28, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - January 14, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - January 27, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - February 22, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - February 25, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - March 03, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - April 01, 2018, 07:51 AM