Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Visibly startled, she blinked at Ingram, and at how serious he seemed to be about her remark. It was nice to know he didn't think of it that way at all, but it didn't shake the feeling away for her. She hated fights, especially with family, and she could not see anyone feel differently about it. Lycaon was more important to him than her, at least so she thought, and it felt strange seeing him want her around. Nice... but strange.

Lycaon was right 'bout meh nut knowin' this place much, but I know tha way inland, tha packs - 'have friends all over. She added to the argument. She looked away and smiled, taking aback by a nostalgic feeling that made her tummy feel as fluttery as the butterflies themselves. Of course this place, this time, was not going to be the end of their reunion. How silly of her for thinking it. They'd met here and they'd stay here now. Ya look different now. The words were out before she had noticed, and she swallowed, hoping he wouldn't take offence to it.

Sure, what's his favorite? She asked happily then, moving to follow just a bit later.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Chusi - January 13, 2018, 05:38 PM