Tuktu Weir woke up on the wrong side of reality
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel snorted in response to the first question. I've had many females-- only one was strong enough to bear my pups. The one he had loved, but he would never tell his father that. Nor would he tell of the fates of his children, even if pressed. They were no longer here, and that was all that mattered anymore.

He listened intently to Burke's next words, biting back a few scathing responses to some of the comments. The ex-soldier could distinctly remember a time when he had agreed with his father's assessment of weakness. That time had passed, though. He wasn't surprised that his father found the study of stars and weather useless; he knew from personal experience, though, that they were valuable trades. Nat let a silence fall, then, contemplating what he had learned of his brother's children. It made his own ache seem so much more pronounced-- and right then he was certain he wanted to be a father again. Perhaps not soon... but one day.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Nathaniel Sr. - December 29, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - December 29, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 02, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 10, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 15, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 22, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 31, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - February 02, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 17, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - February 18, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - March 05, 2018, 03:57 AM