Firestone Hot Springs i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema listened as Shale spoke softly about the female before them. About how he had found her here like this and was most likely hurt. From this distance Pema couldn't see much of any injuries. All of them were minor or beneath her fur, but those minor injuries wasn't what was frightening her so much. 

Pema was too young and inexperienced in the area of sex, so unlike Shale, she was unable to determine that scent on this female. Simply notice a strange scent and not know it's cause. 

She smiled faintly as the female agreed to allow Pema to come closer and look at her, but kept a stern eye on Shale letting him know that he was not welcome. Upon a closer look Pema could see little, but new scratches on her. None of them were bleeding, but they looked as though they stung. She could also see that at time the female would shake suggesting that she was either very weak of sore. 

"You had the right idea about comming to the springs. Why don't you lay down in the water for a bit." she suggested gesturing to the water. "Shale?" she said calling out to him. "Can you go to one of the nearby meadows and get me some poppies. They are small red flowers with black centers, they should be easy to spot in the snow?" she requested but also asked, not knowing if he felt confident enough in his ability to identity sush a flower. Lucky for him if he wasn't there weren't many flowers that survived the winter.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead - by Pema - January 01, 2018, 11:42 PM