Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Well shit.

Things turned sour real fast and before she even had a chance to really gasp all the words and insults that were being spewed at her, Rose was being greeted with flying sand and bared teeth. Her reaction was a moment too slow and as a result she found herself blindly crying out in pain at the sudden burning sensation that took to her eyes. She blinked a few times to rid herself of the sand only to find that opening her eyes caused the discomfort to grow significantly. She quickly squeezed her eyelids shut and took a few wobbly steps backwards to try and distance herself from the raging coywolf, but it seemed whatever exit she had been attempting to take was being blocked by the inky crowned female. So much for running away.

She forced her eyes open just in time to catch a blurry version of the siren lunging for her and, in an attempt to hopefully not die, Rose twisted herself away as quickly as possible. She had thought herself lucky enough to have escaped the attack, but the kru soon felt the hot breath of the sea witch upon her neck while fangs dug in just deep enough to spill tiny beads of blood. A venomous and low snarl spilled from her lips while she regained her footing, irritated eyes desperately trying to search for any sign of weakness the siren displayed. But she was not nearly as crafty or experienced as her assailant and the only idea that came to mind was to simply overpower the witch with whatever strength she could muster up. 

So as drops of blood spilled into the sand, Rose lunged for the coywolf with every intention to send her toppling over, completely ignoring whatever blabber V face was saying. When she was convinced the siren’s defensive posture was shaken, the russet kru immediately aimed to lock her jaws around the sea witch’s neck and just kind of hang there and pray cause she had no idea what to do in situations like this.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM