Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
am not! mona piped indignantly in her head at the great male's dryly amused assessment of her behavior, in the next moment deciding he was not completely wrong. "well, there's a reason for that," she sniffed with a sudden unconscious loftiness, curling her plume around one hip and settling it over her forepaws. but it seemed the other might not receive a tale today, as mona found herself again appalled that the man could think —
"— no! you're ... pretty," mona stumbled, wondering if he would be offended at the adjective. "i mean ... your eyes ... well, you're not scary!" she finished inelegantly, and hated herself for it — rowan had always been so poised, and here went her daughter, thrashing idiotically through a simple conversation. 
"mona antha mayfair," the scarlet-furred girl rejoined in a steadier voice. "it's a pleasure to meet you, mister rochester." at least she hadn't forgotten how to be mannerly — it was the one silver lining in this abomination of a meeting.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 19, 2018, 07:15 PM