Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the warming of nathaniel's face, his laugh — these things evinced how amused he was with her, and while mona was a bit put out by the idea that he was laughing at her, the yearling decided not to touch on this. instead, she unfurled her plume and began to groom its red hairs with nervous paws. the words for what she wanted to ask evaded her; it was several moments before the mayfair was able to pin them down, and she drew in a quick breath for the sake of her nerves before beginning. 
"i ran away from my parents because they told me everything i'd known was a lie. my dad isn't my dad; he's my older brother. my dad is someone i haven't ever met, and i can't meet him, because he's dead." the girl's voice broke a little on the last word, but she sniffed and forced herself to go on, unwilling to do any more crying. 
"anyway, i want to go see the places he lived, but ... but i've never been to the sea! have you? what's it like?" her questions bubbled fearfully, until she stemmed herself and paused, closing her eyes to regain composure. "i don't know what to do next," mona finished simply, her gaze finding that of the warrior.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 24, 2018, 03:08 PM