Ankyra Sound you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
his concentration on the task at hand was more than enough to strike him oblivious to the imminent shadow of mischief targeting his derriere. 

well, oblivious up to the extent of her literally bumrushing him and chawing on his cheek tufts. with a shriek, Lycaon's hind-end instinctively tucked in to avoid further assault, sending him tail-over-teakettle into what now amounted to his place of interment..."my best asset!" he wailed, snout (completely garbed in wet sand) slowly peering out from the hole to discern his assailant. 

it was the ebon she-wolf, Nyx, that saluted him from on-high -- suspensefully primed to beat a hasty retreat. a gamesome expression befell him, ears pulling sideways as his tail flicked and his head ducked a little lower so she would only see pale ears and the fiendish twinkle in his eye. "hey... you missed my face..." he said lowly. "easy mistake to make, they look the same. let me show you how it's done!" he crowed before springing from his bunker and charging after the dryad
 with lips theatrically puckered up and threatening mass seduction.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you - by Lycaon - January 16, 2018, 05:30 PM