Fox's Glade does that secret handshake include me?
304 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah," he agreed, not surprised that his pack was as known to the stranger as the stranger's pack was to him. "Easthollow. I'm Murdock," he introduced, stiffening slightly under the other's scrutiny. When the man's gaze lingered a bit too longer, he pressed forward, his steps confident and somewhat domineering, but lacking any signs of aggression.

"Who're you?" he added, perhaps a bit more gruffly than was polite. He reached the male's side and dove in without permission, sifting his nose through the pale fur of the man's shoulder and nape.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 17, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - February 17, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - March 09, 2018, 06:04 PM