Fox's Glade does that secret handshake include me?
304 Posts
Ooc —
Satisfied with this small show of power - and Phocion's resulting discomfort - Murdock stepped back and gave an idle wag of his tail.

"That's odd," said Murdock, not thinking of the family he had west of the mountains. It seemed incredible that he'd found them at all, and it didn't occur to him that someone else might have as well. Probably, the man had met some other brown wolf in his lifetime - Murdock was not a wolf of rare coloration.

Phocion, for his part, evoked no strange senses of recollection in Murdock. The man noted that he was a bit pretty, and not much more than that. "It's a relatively new pack, isn't it? Or have you been here longer?"
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 17, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - February 17, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - March 09, 2018, 06:04 PM