Stone Circle i'm so keen
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
It took Banner up until a few days ago to decide that she didn't much care for foxes.  It wasn't until she came to Easthollow that they'd been such a damn nuisance in her life.  They just seemed to be everywhere around here!  So obviously she'd made a clean(-ish) kill when she came across one earlier this morning.  He was probably young or sickly - the hunt wasn't anything to write home about.  But she figured she'd at least offer it up to one of her packmates.

And who better than one of their recently injured?  Banner trotted up to the den she knew Nikai occupied while he recovered.  The two weren't close - barely knew each other, really.  During the hunt she'd snapped when he went down and she felt.. well, she didn't know how she felt about it.  What she knew for sure was that a bison had mowed him down and it probably hurt like a bitch.

Glad to see that he was out lounging, Banner slowed and came to a stop a few yards away from him.  Greetings came out in the form of a woof, the sound muffled as it attempted to escape around the fox's ruddy fur.  She wagged her tail for good measure, hoping that she came off as a friendly face instead of some awkward weirdo.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm so keen - by Nikai - January 18, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm so keen - by Banner - January 21, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: i'm so keen - by Nikai - January 22, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: i'm so keen - by Banner - February 04, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm so keen - by Nikai - February 07, 2018, 04:30 AM