Wheeling Gull Isle razor sharp and ready to cut
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had continued to sneak glances at the male from the corner of his eyes having the nagging suspicion that he did know this man. And yes..as soon as the male turned around those flaming eyes gave him instant recognition. This was Ceannassach, Arturo, the once alpha he had tried to follow and only ended up causing unintentional grief who then in turn caused Dakarai grief. Surprisingly this revelation only brought a sense of exhausted with it and he slowly turned to face the man. Weary...tired..yes that's how he felt about holding these grudges. Grudges against Blackfeather and against Arturo and most of all against himself. Maybe this reunion would be how he chose to let them go. "I wasn't expecting to see you here Cean...Arturo. I came mostly to check up on the pack I thought was here" he spoke in a calm tone, trying to approach this with caution.

Moonspear was brought up and he realized that the last thing Arturo knew of him and Olive, they were residing in moonspear with Aries and Cassiopeia.So much had happened and so much had been lost since then, the realization brought a fresh wave of pain and he swallowed thickly against the lump that rose in his throat. "None of us remain there. Aries is a Blackfeather, Olive and Cassiopeia are... somewhere hopefully. Me and Olive aren't together she ah...she picked Gods and worship over me." He tried to give the briefest of explanations to the man, assuming that he wouldn't be much interested in the woes of the one he blamed to be the reason for blackfeathers presence at teaghlaigh. Unable to help himself on the other hand he asked "Teaghlaigh? How is everyone?" He voiced the question in a curious manner, trying not to show the regret and actual concern he felt. He had no right to miss the family or feel concerned for their well being. He wondered why Arturo sat here alone though and tried to discreetly breathe in his scent. There was nothing but Arturo, no scent of pack, but just as it had been assumed for him he blamed the sea for that reason.
Messages In This Thread
razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 21, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 23, 2018, 08:29 PM