The Sentinels if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
I am so sorry for the outrageous wait on this. Will be much prompter in the future. <33
The coywolf cracked the smallest of smiles and Smokestep felt relieved to have found a like-minded fellow. It surprised him that Arturo would have followed his father for so long. Skellige was unyielding in his beliefs, but this gangster seemed more attune to bending rules. It showed promise beyond anything he had stated before, and the yearling felt at ease with having extended an invitation to the crew. It was soft, subtle, but it was an invitation. The pale corsair was only waiting for his fiery-eyed companion to claim it.

It seemed as though Arturo was willing, at least, to humor the pirate for a few short minutes. Smokestep cocked a brow and his teeth gleamed in a wide smile. “Aye, good then,” he agreed genuinely. Casting his mismatched gaze over the other male’s figure, he felt pleased with the results and gestured with his head for them to walk. “It’s pretty well a life o’ freedom. We’ve a code, of course, an’ ye’ll be expected to take the vow to stay fer the rest o’ yer life. Ye’d live and die by the crew, but if ye want to fuck the rest o’ the world, then ye’ve got a wild crew to back ye up,” he explained in a lengthy breath. Casting his gaze on the coywolf, he smirked.

“What say ye?”
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 23, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 04:12 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 10, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Smokestep - March 28, 2018, 09:16 PM