Ankyra Sound llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd
52 Posts
Ooc —
Another phone reply. But first a dice roll! ( 3 )

The pain caused by teeth catching flesh was numbed by the prevalent chill left upon him by the sea; however he reacted to the proximity of the wolf too and lurched, trying to steady himself on his feet. It was not long before the ruined man was set upon again, again, again. Patches of his skin were slick and red, staining the sand. There were two assailants now - and so he made to hurry away from them.

Of course his progress was minimal. The man staggered to his feet and could not support himself; he careened wildly (as if the ocean was still around him and he, unfortunately, bobbed like a pebble within it's grasp) but could not immediately escape. Teeth caught upon him and sought his blood. The two wolves would make easy work of the broken man.

He then made a desperate effort to wheel his dusky body around in defense. His own teeth snapped. His ragged figure swayed and braced against the shore, missing every rebuke he mustered, but he merely needed time to gather himself. That or allow the desperation of the moment seize him. Survival was all that mattered and it was not achievable here.

A glance during his erratic defensive posturing showed him his only option: the crashing waves of the sea. Thinking himself cornered, Nemnivus failed in comprehending the potential escape route (for now).
Messages In This Thread
llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 21, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 21, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 22, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 22, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 24, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 28, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 31, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:17 PM