Dragoncrest Cliffs In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple
86 Posts
Ooc —
Skipping Prince with permission.

Things became clear once on the other side and Bobby and Wildfire reuniting, though she explains anyway. It had not been how she pictured the commander’s mate and she knows she isn’t making the best first impression. As little as she cares to accept those, she’s not stupid. Knowing she’s crossed a line—and what about if no one else had been here?—causes her to stiffen even more.

Ajatar grunts, trying to brush off the mistake, and before she has a chance to say anything, Portia shows up a beat later to greet the woman while Wildfire and Bobby share a few words together, her ear flicking when he mentions her. A slow look turns toward them, watching quietly. Her breathing slows, trying to avoid the annoyance of the other female in heat, but isn’t able to break away just yet. She has a responsibility to uphold in the commander’s absence and even though she’d much prefer to saunter off and lick her metaphorical wounds alone, she remains.

“It was foolish to leave without a guard,” she says, though she doesn’t know the situation she’d come from. So much is unknown about the war. What if someone found her along the way? Then they’d be in this all over again. “I am Ajatar, fos goufa. I am in charge while Heda is gone.” This time, she’s straightened herself into something respectable, hiding away the embarrassment she still fights against, and licks her lips.
Messages In This Thread
In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Wildfire - January 21, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Ajatar - January 28, 2018, 02:14 PM