Stone Circle You should eat me because like, I'm delicious
sunflower boy
62 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Ezra, while not a full fledged guardian, was experienced enough to know that you shouldn’t let the devil waltz into your home. Every fiber of his being told him danger when he caught the scent of the feline and the boy immediately took after the trail, steps quickening as the odor grew stronger. He reached the pair in little time and paused in his tracks when his gaze landed on the lynx, fur standing on end while his ears shot forward to catch the last part about eating Poppy. A low growl rumbled within his chest while he tiptoed his way carefully around to the dog, tail sticking stiffly out behind him while he closed the gap between himself and his fellow packmate. 

While he undoubtedly wanted to play the hero of this story, Ezra knew he stood little chance against the feline and if truth be told, he was just about shaking in his boots at the sight of her. Yet even with fear creeping up along his spine Ezra remained, if only because he didn’t want to see Poppy get hurt, or anyone else for that matter. He slunk forward just enough to grab the the collie’s tail and aimed to give it a soft tug in hopes of leading his packmate away from the immediate threat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You should eat me because like, I'm delicious - by Ezra Wolf - January 23, 2018, 06:30 PM