Stone Circle I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

The moment he saw Valette his heart broke for her. How unfair life could be to steal your husband and child. He had assumed as much when he had heard her sorrowful howls but the confirmation still was a punch to the gut. "Val..." Stark began dumbly but then stopped talking the moment her dark form crashed into his. The best that he could do was to offer her comfort and he readily nuzzled against her, tucking her close in a wolfish hug. "I'm so sorry..." Truly he was, Valette was too kind to deserve the misfortune that had been plaguing her. 

Stark couldn't help breathing heavily of her scent as close as they were, all he could keep thinking of was how ubfair her life hsd been thus far. She was nowhere near old enough for the hardships she had faced. "Anything you need me to do - I will." Stark promised. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5