Blacktail Deer Plateau i've been thinking 'bout ya lately
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The pack was plagued with a horrid sickness and Sylvas did what he could to ensure their safety during these hard times. Whilst the healers tended to those that were in need, the brunette man had made sure to boost the patrols at the borders. Though, it wasn't just the borders that were being monitored more frequently, for Sylvas and those who were still in good health had continued to maintain the pack's many caches, restocking them daily as much as they could.

Scratching and patting softly at the ground, Syl could be seen burying the remains of one of his recent catches, tucking it carefully away into one of their scattered storage holds. Once finished, the brute shook himself off and glanced around the darkness, fiery eyes peering up at the faint specks of stars that began to slowly decorate the night sky. The brute admired their beauty for only a moment before deciding to move on and make his way toward the dens, but as he made his way through the platue, a lone figure caught his eye. 

Silently the man approached the girl, watching as she sat starring up at the heavens. Carefully, Syl placed himself beside Sorrel and cast his own gaze skyward, "They certainly are beautiful." He said as he offered his daughter a smile.
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - January 29, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 22, 2018, 05:29 PM