Moonspear Never doubt that your courage will grow
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet nodded, trying to take the words to heart, but also unable to fully stop the thought. It hadn't been a regret; more a statement. He couldn't change the past that he'd done, but he could take that reasoning and accept why his family had not come for him. Why Finley and Elwood weren't at the Moonspear's doorstep now, at least checking to see if their words about having him were true. And if they'd be returning him.

"S ok." He said, almost knee-jerk like, but knowing that it wasn't right now. He'd needed to talk to someone about it for a while, and he was glad Rannoch was there. When Rannoch asked, he shook his head, and took a few demonstrative steps forward. The flex of his leg was all wrong, and the length was off, leading him into an awkward hobble that mostly didn't even use the limb, and he was clearly off balance as of now. "I'm gonna practice." He said, with some resolve. Then his face fell a bit again. "But I dunno. If I can't run, I can't..." he trailed off. If he couldn't run, he couldn't contribute. If he couldn't contribute, he was essentially useless to any pack that would have him.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 31, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 11, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 11, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 12, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 14, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 04:40 PM