Dragoncrest Cliffs A-after the war I went back to New York
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Well she let him into the arms of Drageda, she hadn’t trusted him enough to go beyond the borders, which hadn’t change when they’d left for the caldera some time ago. She’s thankful now she’d taken the precaution but she hesitates to think it had been the motivation from the start. The boy has been misguided and lost without the proper knowledge on how to behave.

Etoille’s explanation doesn’t offer much, speaking about a woman she does not recognize. By the description, she sounds like she’d be recognizable with a black face and pale body. The Phoenix leader from long ago doesn’t look anything like it and she does not suspect they are back for revenge, so long after they’d been chased from their land, but that does not mean they’ve created some enemy in the meantime she’s unaware. This section of the coast has long since been just them and Blackfeather Woods obviously didn’t take the bait to come to their lands.

Something doesn’t quite add up. Is Arrille even here after this?

Thuringwethil licks her lips and l0oks away, thinking about what she’s just been given. Arrille has committed treason and her jaws tighten, wishing for the boy’s throat between her teeth.

“I do not know anyone by that description,” she explains, wondering if she should bring together the other wolves and begin to sort it out. She clicks her teeth a little in frustration, wishing to lay all this to rest but their work is not done and it would be foolish to have thought it be. There’s the possibility the Blackfeather wolves now know where they live. “Did she say why? Or who she is? Where she’s from?” she asks, though if he hasn’t told her in the initial, he may not know at all. Still, it is enough to prepare them. “In the meantime, we will keep an eye out for the boy.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 07, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 07, 2018, 07:04 PM