Dragoncrest Cliffs A-after the war I went back to New York
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I know technically you don't have your specialty but you have most complete and those left are close to closing, anyway. Plus it fits, lol.

News of a pack in the sound is new to her. There hasn’t been anyone nearby since the Nereids were once on the island nearby. She stares at him for a moment, trying to process this news. She has spent the last day or so resting, nursing her wounds but there has been no report just yet. Her ears fold back against her head and she looks away, processing it for another time. She at least has a starting point in finding him, if they do go hand in hand. She licks her lips and nods her head, thankful for what she has been given. “Thank you. We’ll sort this out, too,” she says.

A pack next door does not scare her, especially if they are new. Their numbers are not likely to match their own (she doesn’t consider she could be wrong) but she does not realize there is a connection. She hums quietly, shifting, deciding she’ll need to talk to Dio and Eske soon. But for now, her focus remains on her companion.

“You have done a lot for us with success. I’d like to give you the title of Steltrona. You’ve proven you’re good at it,” she tells him after a moment and given his talent, she suspects it’ll be easy to determine his job within Drageda.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 07, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 07, 2018, 07:04 PM