Sequoia Coast Do you know what happens to mutineers?
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Sorry for the wait! Finals are coming up. Oh, I guess this is my last post then. Thanks for the thread!

Erika looked at the blurry eyes, her heart melting at the genuine sadness and desperation of it. Majesty gave a sob, but then shook himself to hide his sadness. He stood straight and stared down at her, his eyes kind. He told her to go, simply put. In her sudden torrent of emotion she forgot all about Madame Jinx and her hatred for any who associated with Majesty. She forgot all about the consequences of even speaking to him....

She huffed and parted her lips to murmur a goodbye before sprinting back to Silvertip when he bowed his head. Thank you... he said. He offered for them to meet once again, something she longed to say but never had the courage to. If Jinx caught them.... But she swept that thought aside and focused on good. She still had her friend, even though he would be far away on the coast, he would be her friend. She gave him a smile after he paused. But then when he spoke again, he said something that brought tears to her eyes.

Beautiful. It was a word she had never heard describing her since she was a yearling. She heard ugly, despicable, monsterous. But never beautiful. She was utterly speechless at the word. Beautiful. Suddenly giddy, she rubbed her face on his briefly saying "Au revoir." before she turned and ran back to the mountain, her spirits lifted. Beautiful.

Exit.
Messages In This Thread
Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 03, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 08:23 PM