Stone Circle sychid thrum
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock's tail wagged at this news; he was glad she was feeling better. If he'd died that day, trying to save her, he would not have regretted it. Even knowing now that good things that had come his way afterward. He loved her, and valued her life above his own.

"I'm great," he replied, and it was not a lie. His own ribs still hurt terribly, and he wasn't sure his lungs would ever be the same - but he'd already made a decision not to tell her these things, and when he stood there with a healing Steph in front of him and his regard for Poppy burning like a hot flame in his chest, he knew that he would have to be in far worse shape before considering himself anything less than great.

He sat down, not wanting her to see the way his legs had begun to quiver after several hours of holding him upright. It's temporary, he told himself. It's temporary and there's no need to worry her. But I do wonder how long I can hide this cough, this limp...

"A little tired," he added. "I stayed up last night to look at the moon. Did you see that it was red?" He wanted to ask more about Poppy, get the whole encounter from her point of view. He was very much interested in what had happened between the two most beloved things in his life - but he didn't want to seem too interested, wary of how the girl would take it. "She is nice," he agreed instead. "Maybe the three of us can do something together some time."
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
sychid thrum - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: sychid thrum - by Steph - February 01, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: sychid thrum - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: sychid thrum - by Steph - February 01, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: sychid thrum - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: sychid thrum - by Steph - February 05, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: sychid thrum - by Murdock - February 17, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: sychid thrum - by Steph - February 19, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: sychid thrum - by Murdock - March 01, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sychid thrum - by Steph - March 11, 2018, 01:16 PM