Dragoncrest Cliffs i found the rooms between the violence of comets
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She does not expect either of them too quickly between the storm and their recovery still in process. Her paw still aches when she moves but the snow helps numb it if she doesn’t move too much. Everything else is relatively scabbed over, if not still oozing and maybe a little gross, but they will continue to granulate in over time while her bones take much longer.

Dio surprises her by arriving relatively quickly and she assumes he may have been close by. When he drops to the floor, she shares a look with Tirgatao. She doesn’t feel compelled to say anything, or the correct the action, especially as Eske comes in and does something similar but not first without a greeting to her chin. Her nose bobs once and she brushes it off, glancing around the cavern a beat later and deciding it is best to make herself comfortable. It will draw less attention if they appear more relaxed, she decides, and begins to sit down and shuffle to the ground. It also happens to take a tremendous amount of weight off her paw. Tirgatao follows suit after a beat.

“Before the war, I allowed a young wolf--Arrille--to stay but only on the borders that resembled the leader of Blackfeather but I know two other wolves that wore the same pattern. Blixen and Furi,” she pauses only briefly to consider who should carry the real blame but leaves it as it is, “met and invited him to Drageda. I gave him a chance but it turns out I was wrong. Before we arrived to the Woods, he and some woman approached Blackfeather to bring the war here, to the cliffs.” Thuringwethil pauses again, considering her next words and trying one last time to try and remember the woman Etoille described but she still comes up empty handed. “Etoille described her small and white, but her head is black and I do not recall anyone that looks like this,” she explains, the pattern being memorable enough that she’d definitely remember something as interesting as that.

After a moment, she is silent, and Tirgatao clears her throat. “There are no signs of him in Drageda anymore. We’ll need to find out as much about him and this woman we can to know what kind of threat they are.”

As difficult as it had been to admit she’d been wrong taking in Arrille, she had to validate it somehow, but she tightens her jaw before she allows herself to speak. Allowing herself to doubt her instincts on one decision will now make way for an easy future and she shifts a little, looking between them. She decides against covering her part until they find out more, holding on to the hope he’s just a helpless kid through all of this.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found the rooms between the violence of comets - by Antumbra - February 04, 2018, 07:17 AM