Barrow Fields going to california with an achin' in my heart
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Forget it, he thought sourly after a few more moments, shaking his head and beginning to pad off. He was obviously wasting his time out here. While spring was right around the corner, winter still very much had the land in its jaws, and it wouldn't be until the first thaw that the herds would return in earnest.

Unlike the shadowy girl, Shale was paying attention, and caught her scent long before stumbling onto her outstretched, lanky form. One eyebrow raised sky-high, the man peered intently at her, wondering if she was simply resting or hurt. Her relaxed form suggested the former, but you never could tell; she might be unconscious.

"You okay, miss?" he rumbled, resisting the urge to prod her with one paw like a pup playing with a bug. He circled round, so that he was looking at her face instead of the back of her neck. "You know, dens are much warmer this time of year," he teased, voice breaking into a low chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - February 13, 2018, 12:19 AM