Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As he began to lick her, the shaking became trembling, and the nightmare faded almost entirely. But she kept her eyes open, just in case the nightmares tried to find her again. Her voice was serious as she murmured against him. He...he changed into you..in..the nightmare...he..tricked me. He's not even here, and I let him trick me. A clear disbelief at herself was in her voice. He's right. I am weak. As he spoke again, she blinked at the strange language. What had he said?
She shook her head and nuzzled his neck before reluctantly moving away. Her voice was resigned...resigned to the fact that it was her burden and he didn't need it, resigned to the fact that Lonzo would never not be there, and resigned to the fact that she was weak. He was...my past. I don't think he would go this far...I mean to chase me this far..would he? Her voice changed to uncertainty as she continued talking, her ears flattened in fear, knowing deep down that the snake would.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 06:42 PM