Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey remembered when she had first met the cerberus. They had saved her life when an angry wolverine had set upon her. She remembered watching them even as she'd scrambled to get out of the way. They had been magnificent, deadly. A well-oiled machine without mercy... She had admired them immensely, and still did. They might not be her friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't recognize that they were impressive in their skills. She did however wish they weren't quite so good at what they did. That would've made her a little less nervous about their plan. A little.

She smiled at Rannoch's encouragement and gave a nod to his suggestion. His confidence in them instilled of bit of the same in her, but only just. She knew that all of this would be better once this was over and they were safely away. She could relax then, and maybe even feel excited too. But for now, she was unhappy and fearful, and she would remain that way until all was said and done.

"I want to talk to Gannet as well," she said, frowning again, "I talked to him the other day and he's really happy about becoming a member of the pack. He's excited for us to live together again... I think he'll understand once I explain it to him, but he'll be disappointed still." Liffey wondered if he would perhaps join them, but considered that it might be out of the question. She still suspected that Gannet was being held captive, even though he was currently a willing one.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Liffey - February 17, 2018, 04:53 PM