Stone Circle But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP)
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She'd done nothing but hide away from everyone as of recently but when the loud thundering noise surrounded the territory and Stark's howl went up she ran. Her eyes were alert for the first time in a while as she ran toward the howl, her fur bristling as her eyes focused on the thing slowly flying toward the standing stones. She panted with fear as she spotted Howl trying to drag the body of Steph. No....please not another... she thought but she saw Steph's eyes open and full of fear. Immediately she placed herself behind the girl and rammed her head into her ass, hoping the force would startle the girl into moving. 

"Go! Now! Toward the dens. Go inside and hide from the view of the sky." she ordered using her newly held place higher up in the ranks to command them both. It was all she could think of to avoid an unknown creature that attacked from the sky. She watched the monsterous thing with obvious terror but once again focused on her two packmates. She needed to find Mawk, she needed to find Rowana and Cyron. Her two remaining babies...the thought struck her heart and she looked to Stark "I'm going to find my family, run to the dens. I'll see who else I can find" she spoke as calmly as she could but her voice shook. With a nod she ran off again calling out for @Cyron , @Rowana and @Mawk . Her howls were filled with panic and desperation, hoping they hadn't been hurt. In her concern for her family she hadn't even noticed the weird thing around Steph's neck.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP) - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM