Redhawk Caldera Five people were killed, thirteen others greatly injured
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
They really wanted to see the place? Well, shit. It wasn't that Fiadh was really intentionally lying to uncle Colt and Clover, and she would happily take them down to the meadow, but the precise location was sort of up in the air. She could hardly remember anything from the trip home. She remembered the bear, of course, but couldn't recall any of the ridiculous things she'd said... and there were many ridiculous things said that day. She remembered the berry bushes or wildflowers or whatever was in that meadow (Chels is honestly too lazy to look), but not the exact place.
Had she been able to see the caldera from the meadow? Probably, but she couldn't seem to remember that, either.
"Uh, sure," she said, hesitant as she looked out from their spot on the caldera. "It's down in the meadow to the north, but... I don't remember the exact place. Everything's really messed up in my brain from when I got it." That didn't bode well for the collar's innocence, buuut it's not like anyone could take it away from her. Haters gonna hate, and Fiadh gonna Fiadh, pretty accessory and all.
Messages In This Thread